SIEM REAP TOUR 6DAYS 5NIGHTS
Destination: SIEM REAP TOUR
Duration: 6DAYS 5NIGHTS
Rate Per Person: USD
SIEM REAP TOUR 6DAYS 5NIGHTS
Tour Code: ACT – 006
DAY 1: Welcome Siem Reap Home (Meal: L/D)
Pick up from Airport by private Guide & A/C Vehicle included driver, and then transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 05Nights with daily Breakfast) After check in we proceed to see Artisans D’Angkor Art School, Artisans Angkor has become a real showcase of Khmer workmanship for its silk fabrics and garments, stone and wood carving, lacquered products, silver-plated copperware, silk painting, ceramics and jewelry. Artisans Angkor offers a wide range of high quality products that can suit every taste. After this continue to visit Wat Thmei has a small memorial stupa containing the skulls and bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. After lunch take a boat trip to see TONLE SAP LAKE is the biggest lake in South East Asia, Kampong Phluk is a commune and village in Siem Reap Province in northern-central Cambodia. It is a village built on stilts on the Tonle Sap. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant (01 Buffet with Khmer Cultural Dance Show) Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 2: Siem Reap Tour (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast continue to visit ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE, It was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century in Yasodharapura, the capital of the Khmer Empire, as his state temple and eventual mausoleum. Breaking from the Shaiva tradition of previous kings, Angkor Wat was instead dedicated to Vishnu. After lunch we continue to visit Rolours Groups, “Rolours Group Temples was the capital of IndravarmanI (877 to 889)” as: Preah KO, Bakong and Lo Lei. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 3: Siem Reap Tour (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast in the morning visit ANGKOR THOM is a well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the official state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. There are many temples inside Angkor Thom such as: South Gate, Bayon, Bapuon, Elephant and Leper King Terrace. After lunch we visit KRAVAN TEMPLE is a small 10th-century temple consisting of five reddish brick towers on a common terrace, located at Angkor. Then continue to see TA PROHM TEMPLE (pronunciation: prasat taprohm) is the modern name of the temple at Angkor, built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries it was founded by the Khmer King Jayavarman VII as a Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university. (5:30Pm to see Sunset at Preh Rub Temple) Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap Tour (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast we continue to visit BANTEAY SREY TEMPLE, Banteay Srey is a 10th-century Cambodian temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Located in the area of Angkor, it lies near the hill of Phnom Dei, 25 km (16 mi) north-east of the main group of temples that once belonged to the medieval capitals of Yasodharapura and Angkor Thom. Then proceed to see EAST MEBON TEMPLE, East Mebon is a 10th Century temple at Angkor, Cambodia. Built during the reign of King Rajendravarman, it stands on what was an artificial island at the center of the now dry East Baray reservoir. After lunch continue to see main temples of the Grand Circuit are: Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som and Pre Rup. This handful should help form the focus of your Grand Circuit tour, being the most interesting historically and visually with a variety of architecture. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 5: Siem Reap Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast we take whole day visit Phnom Kulen is considered a holy mountain in Cambodia, of special religious significance to Hindus and Buddhists who come to the mountain in pilgrimage. It also has a major symbolic importance for Cambodians as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire, for it was at Phnom Kulen that King Jayavarma II proclaimed independence from Java in 804 CE. Jayavarman II initiated the Devaraja cult of the king, 99–101 a linga cult, in what is dated as 804 CE and declaring his independence from Java of whom the Khmer had been a vassalage state (whether this is actually "Java", the Khmer chvea used to describe Champa, or "Lava" (a Lao kingdom) is debated, as well as the legend that he was earlier held as a ransom of the kingdom in Java. See Higham'. The Civilization of Angkor for more information about the debate). During the Angkorian era the relief was known as Mahendraparvata (the mountain of Great Indra) Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant (01 Buffet with Khmer Cultural Dance Show) Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 6: Siem Reap Departure (Meal: B)
After Breakfast and free at your own activities until transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure flight.
End of services! Good lucks!
- Accommodation for 05Nights with Breakfast (Twin/Double Sharing Room)
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation A/C Vehicle for Tour & all airport transfers as mentions
- Angkor Fee for 03Days Passes to visit tourism site
- Tour for a Boat Trip on Floating Village
- Entrance Fee for Koulen Mountain
- Meal: 10 Times in the program (01 Buffet Dinner with Khmer Cultural Dance Show)
- Cool mineral water and fresh tissues during the tour
- One Hour Khmer Traditional Massage
- All airfares and airport taxes
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours & Personal expenses
- Cambodia visa fee upon arrival
- Hotel early check-in / late check-out
- All programs are NOT prepared in the Itinerary
- Laundry, Shopping, Tips & gratuities…etc
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned
All reservation must be booked through "Angkor Charming Travel". The reconfirmation must be sent to us by E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
All reservation will be confirmed by our return E-mail. In case immediate reconfirmation is not possible, we will inform the booking status.
- All our rates are quoted in US Dollars. The price is subject to change without prior notices, so please check with us again to get special rate for Promotion upon your request. (All payment by Credit card, will added 2% extra for the bank charge).
- Tour Package based on Twin Sharing Room, so it will cost extra for client who want to stay in Single Room (Single Supplement).
- We arrange English Speaking Tour Guides according to your request, if you requested as: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, German Speaking Guide, we will charge extra because the rates of these tour guides are higher than English or Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Children 12 years old are considered as the adult so the rate for of children 12 years old or more is the same rate as the adult.
CHILDREN: For children from 03 to 11 years old, the following policy about the rate as below:
- Child in Extra Bed or Twin Sharing, we offer 15% discount
- Child with NO BED (sharing bed with parents), we offer 30% discount
- For infants less than 03 years old sharing beds with parents: no extra bed, no Entrance fee, no Meals, no flight tickets, and all services free, we offer free of charge.
The hotels, tour guide and transportation are very strict about cancellation policy; they always charge us for penalty if we cancel them late after our reconfirmation. So for any cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged as below:
FIT clients (From 01Pax to 09Pax):
- Cancellation 31 days’ prior arrival will be no charge
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days’ prior arrival 25% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days’ prior arrival 35% charge
- Cancellation 09 to 06 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 06 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
GIT clients (From 10Pax or more):
- Cancellation 45 days’ prior arrival will be NO charge
- Cancellation 44 to 30 days’ prior arrival 20% charge
- Cancellation 29 to 15 days’ prior arrival 30% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 08 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 08 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
There will be additional charges for amendment according to the policy of the hotel, airline, tour guide and transportation; we will inform you after your amendment.
PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENTS:
NOTE: The rate of some hotels in Cambodia is higher in the Peak Tourists’ season from 24th December till 05th January and it will also cost extra for compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year's Eve. These extra charges will be added to our contract rate to you when your booking is confirmed.
"Angkor Charming Travel” acts only as an agent for hotels, tour guide, and transportation companies. We would recommend you to buy travel insurance by yourself. We are NOT responsible as below:
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by passengers and customers.
- We are not responsible additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural and other disasters, political actions, unrests, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers and customers.
We will require 30% of prepayment upon reconfirmation. The deposit must be sent to bank account of Angkor Charming Travel (all sending fee will be made by your own side). The balance of payment must be paid at least 15days prior arrival in USD cash, if you pay by Credit Card, it will be 2% extra for than bank charge. (You also can send us through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER") if the amount less than 500 US$. When you send us by Western Union Money Transfer, you need to check with us again about address and telephone. Then we need the reference number from you so that we can get money from the local bank.