SIEM REAP PHNOM PENH 6DAYS 5NIGHTS
Destination: SIEM REAP PHNOM PENH
Duration: 6DAYS 5NIGHTS
Rate Per Person: USD
SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH TOUR 6DAYS 5NIGHT
Tour Code: ACT - 008
DAY 1: Welcome Siem Reap Home (Meal: L/D)
Pick up from Airport by private Guide & A/C Vehicle included driver, and then transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 03 Nights with daily Breakfast) ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE, It was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century in Yasodharapura, the capital of the Khmer Empire, as his state temple and eventual mausoleum. Breaking from the Shaiva tradition of previous kings, Angkor Wat was instead dedicated to Vishnu. After lunch we continue to visit Rolours Groups, “Rolours Group Temples was the capital of Indravarman I (877 to 889)” as: Preah KO, Bakong and Lo Lei. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 2: Siem Reap Tour (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast in the morning visit ANGKOR THOM (Bayon) is a well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the official state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. There are many temples inside Angkor Thom such as: South Gate, Bayon, Bapuon, Elephant and Leper King Terrace. After lunch we visit KRAVAN TEMPLE is a small 10th-century temple consisting of five reddish brick towers on a common terrace, located at Angkor. Then continue to see TA PROHM TEMPLE (pronunciation: prasat taprohm) is the modern name of the temple at Angkor, built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries it was founded by the Khmer King Jayavarman VII as a Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university. (5:30Pm to see Sunset at Preh Rub Temple) Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant (01 Buffet with Khmer Cultural Dance Show) Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 3: Siem Reap Tour (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast continue to visit BANTEAY SREY TEMPLE, Banteay Srey is a 10th-century Cambodian temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Located in the area of Angkor, it lies near the hill of Phnom Dei, 25 km (16 mi) north-east of the main group of temples that once belonged to the medieval capitals of Yasodharapura and Angkor Thom. Then proceed to see EAST MEBON TEMPLE, East Mebon is a 10th Century temple at Angkor, Cambodia. Built during the reign of King Rajendravarman, it stands on what was an artificial island at the center of the now dry East Baray reservoir. After lunch take a boat trip to see TONLE SAP LAKE is the biggest lake in South East Asia, Kampong Phluk is a commune and village in Siem Reap Province in northern-central Cambodia. It is a village built on stilts on the Tonle Sap. The name means "Harbor of the Tusks". Marvel at the beauty of the surrounding area and its inhabitants while you study the lifestyle of the local residents. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 4: Siem Reap-Phnom Penh (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast then transfer for taking bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh at 07h30 Morning which takes around 06 hours. Arrival in Phnom Penh at 13h30 Pm, you will be met by our guide & driver, transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast) After check in proceed to the restaurant for lunch and continue to see Wat Phnom is a Buddhist temple located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It was built in 1372. Independence Monument capital of Cambodia, was built in 1958. Then you enjoy shopping at local Market (Russian Market) which is a local market you can search for souvenirs included a plenty of antique items of various materials and selling all type of local garment factories.Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight in Phnom Penh
DAY 5: Phnom Penh Tour (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast move to visit Choeung Ek (Killing Field), the site of a former orchard and mass grave of victims of the Khmer Rouge - killed between 1975 and 1979, National Museum Continue to see Royal Palace is occupied it since it was built in 1860s and Silver Pagoda, Toul Sleng Museum (S21) Thousand of people were tortured and killed here in Pol Pot regime. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight in Phnom Penh
DAY 6: Phnom Penh – Departure (Meal: B)
After Breakfast and free at your own activities until transfer to Phnom Penh airport for departure flight.
End of services! Good lucks!
- Accommodation for 05 Nights with Breakfast (Twin/Double Sharing Room)
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation A/C Vehicle for Tour & all airport transfers as mentions
- Angkor Fee for 03 Day Passes to visit tourism site
- Entrance for Royal, Wat Phnom, Museum, Killing Field, Toul Sleng in Phnom Penh
- Tour for a Boat Trip on Floating Village In Siem Reap
- Bus ticket from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh (01 Way)
- Meal: 10 Times in the program (01 Buffet Dinner with Khmer Cultural Dance Show)
- Cool mineral water and fresh tissues during the tour
- One Hour Khmer Traditional Massage
- All airfares and airport taxes
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours & Personal expenses
- Cambodia visa fee upon arrival
- Hotel early check-in / late check-out
- All programs are NOT prepared in the Itinerary
- Laundry, Shopping, Tips & gratuities…etc
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned
All reservation must be booked through "Angkor Charming Travel". The reconfirmation must be sent to us by E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
All reservation will be confirmed by our return E-mail. In case immediate reconfirmation is not possible, we will inform the booking status.
- All our rates are quoted in US Dollars. The price is subject to change without prior notices, so please check with us again to get special rate for Promotion upon your request. (All payment by Credit card, will added 2% extra for the bank charge).
- Tour Package based on Twin Sharing Room, so it will cost extra for client who want to stay in Single Room (Single Supplement).
- We arrange English Speaking Tour Guides according to your request, if you requested as: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, German Speaking Guide, we will charge extra because the rates of these tour guides are higher than English or Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Children 12 years old are considered as the adult so the rate for of children 12 years old or more is the same rate as the adult.
CHILDREN: For children from 03 to 11 years old, the following policy about the rate as below:
- Child in Extra Bed or Twin Sharing, we offer 15% discount
- Child with NO BED (sharing bed with parents), we offer 30% discount
- For infants less than 03 years old sharing beds with parents: no extra bed, no Entrance fee, no Meals, no flight tickets, and all services free, we offer free of charge.
The hotels, tour guide and transportation are very strict about cancellation policy; they always charge us for penalty if we cancel them late after our reconfirmation. So for any cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged as below:
FIT clients (From 01Pax to 09Pax):
- Cancellation 31 days’ prior arrival will be no charge
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days’ prior arrival 25% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days’ prior arrival 35% charge
- Cancellation 09 to 06 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 06 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
GIT clients (From 10Pax or more):
- Cancellation 45 days’ prior arrival will be NO charge
- Cancellation 44 to 30 days’ prior arrival 20% charge
- Cancellation 29 to 15 days’ prior arrival 30% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 08 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 08 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
There will be additional charges for amendment according to the policy of the hotel, airline, tour guide and transportation; we will inform you after your amendment.
PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENTS:
NOTE: The rate of some hotels in Cambodia is higher in the Peak Tourists’ season from 24th December till 05th January and it will also cost extra for compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year's Eve. These extra charges will be added to our contract rate to you when your booking is confirmed.
"Angkor Charming Travel” acts only as an agent for hotels, tour guide, and transportation companies. We would recommend you to buy travel insurance by yourself. We are NOT responsible as below:
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by passengers and customers.
- We are not responsible additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural and other disasters, political actions, unrests, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers and customers.
We will require 30% of prepayment upon reconfirmation. The deposit must be sent to bank account of Angkor Charming Travel (all sending fee will be made by your own side). The balance of payment must be paid at least 15days prior arrival in USD cash, if you pay by Credit Card, it will be 2% extra for than bank charge. (You also can send us through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER") if the amount less than 500 US$. When you send us by Western Union Money Transfer, you need to check with us again about address and telephone. Then we need the reference number from you so that we can get money from the local bank.