PHNOM PENH 5DAYS 4NIGHTS
Destination: PHNOM PENH TOUR
Duration: 5DAYS 4NIGHTS
Rate Per Person: USD
PHNOM PENH 5DAYS 4NIGHTS
Tour Code: ACT - 011
DAY1: Welcome Phnom Penh Home
Pick up from Airport by private Guide & A/C Vehicle included driver, and then transfer to check in (Twin Room or Double Sharing Room for 04Nights with Breakfast) After check in we transfer to visit Choeung Ek (Killing Field), the site of a former orchard and mass grave of victims of the Khmer Rouge - killed between 1975 and 1979 - about 17 kilometres south of Phnom Pen. And back continue to see the City Tours such as: Central Market and we continue to visit Ounalom Pagoda or Wat Ounalom is another of Phnom Penh’s five original monasteries (1422). It was also the home of the Buddhist Institute and library until 1999 then transfer to watch Independence Monument in Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia, was built in 1958. Overnight in Phnom Penh
DAY2: Phnom Penh-Sightseeing (Meal: B/L/D)
After Breakfast we continue to visit Wat Phnom is a Buddhist temple located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It was built in 1372, then visit National Museum of Cambodia in Phnom Penh is Cambodia's largest museum of cultural history and is the country's leading historical and archaeological museum. Continue to see Royal Palace is occupied it since it was built in 1860s and Silver Pagoda, Toul Sleng Museum (S21) Thousand of people were tortured and killed here in Pol Pot regime. Overnight in Phnom Penh
DAY3: Phnom Penh-Sightseeing (Meal: B)
After Breakfast we continue to visit Tamao Mountain is Cambodia’s foremost wildlife sanctuary, is a home for animals confiscated from traffickers or saved from poachers taps. Tonle Bati is a small lake about 30 km south of Phnom Penh, the capital Cambodia. It is a popular weekend destination for the local population. It is also a popular fishing spot for both tourists and people who live locally. Close to the lake, there is a temple, Ta Phrom, built in the 12th century by Jayavarman VII. It is located off the highway to Takeo. Overnight in Phnom Penh
DAY4: Phnom Penh-Sightseeing (Meal: B)
After Breakfast we continue to visit Phnom Udong dates from the early 7th century and was the old capital of Cambodia (1618-1866) before the Capital was moved to Phnom Penh. It is now the official resting place of the most sacred Buddha’s bones possessed by Cambodia. Originally stored at the monument in front of the railway station in Phnom Penh, the bone has had a new temple built to the mountain and is now the tallest one of three temples that exists there. Continue to Visit City Tour such as: Russian Market which is a local market you can search for souvenirs including a plenty of antique items of various materials and selling all type of local garment factories. Overnight in Phnom Penh
DAY5: Phnom Penh-Departure (Meal: B)
After Breakfast and free at your own leisure till transfer to Phnom Penh airport by for departure flight.
End of Service! Good Lucks!
- Accommodation for 04 Nights with Breakfast (Twin/Double Sharing Room)
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation A/C Vehicle for Tour & all airport transfers as mentions
- Entrance for Royal, Wat Phnom, Museum, Killing Field, Toul Sleng
- Ticket at Tamao Mountain and Tonle Bati as mentioned in the itinerary
- Ticket for Chiso Mountain, Udong Mountian as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool mineral water and fresh tissues during the tour
- Meal: Lunches and Dinner
- All airfares and airport taxes
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours & Personal expenses
- Cambodia visa fee upon arrival
- Hotel early check-in / late check-out
- All programs are NOT prepared in the Itinerary
- Laundry, Shopping, Tips & gratuities…etc
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned
All reservation must be booked through "Angkor Charming Travel". The reconfirmation must be sent to us by E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
All reservation will be confirmed by our return E-mail. In case immediate reconfirmation is not possible, we will inform the booking status.
- All our rates are quoted in US Dollars. The price is subject to change without prior notices, so please check with us again to get special rate for Promotion upon your request. (All payment by Credit card, will added 2% extra for the bank charge).
- Tour Package based on Twin Sharing Room, so it will cost extra for client who want to stay in Single Room (Single Supplement).
- We arrange English Speaking Tour Guides according to your request, if you requested as: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, German Speaking Guide, we will charge extra because the rates of these tour guides are higher than English or Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Children 12 years old are considered as the adult so the rate for of children 12 years old or more is the same rate as the adult.
CHILDREN: For children from 03 to 11 years old, the following policy about the rate as below:
- Child in Extra Bed or Twin Sharing, we offer 15% discount
- Child with NO BED (sharing bed with parents), we offer 30% discount
- For infants less than 03 years old sharing beds with parents: no extra bed, no Entrance fee, no Meals, no flight tickets, and all services free, we offer free of charge.
The hotels, tour guide and transportation are very strict about cancellation policy; they always charge us for penalty if we cancel them late after our reconfirmation. So for any cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged as below:
FIT clients (From 01Pax to 09Pax):
- Cancellation 31 days’ prior arrival will be no charge
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days’ prior arrival 25% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days’ prior arrival 35% charge
- Cancellation 09 to 06 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 06 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
GIT clients (From 10Pax or more):
- Cancellation 45 days’ prior arrival will be NO charge
- Cancellation 44 to 30 days’ prior arrival 20% charge
- Cancellation 29 to 15 days’ prior arrival 30% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 08 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 08 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
There will be additional charges for amendment according to the policy of the hotel, airline, tour guide and transportation; we will inform you after your amendment.
PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENTS:
NOTE: The rate of some hotels in Cambodia is higher in the Peak Tourists’ season from 24th December till 05th January and it will also cost extra for compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year's Eve. These extra charges will be added to our contract rate to you when your booking is confirmed.
"Angkor Charming Travel” acts only as an agent for hotels, tour guide, and transportation companies. We would recommend you to buy travel insurance by yourself. We are NOT responsible as below:
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by passengers and customers.
- We are not responsible additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural and other disasters, political actions, unrests, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers and customers.
We will require 30% of prepayment upon reconfirmation. The deposit must be sent to bank account of Angkor Charming Travel (all sending fee will be made by your own side). The balance of payment must be paid at least 15days prior arrival in USD cash, if you pay by Credit Card, it will be 2% extra for than bank charge. (You also can send us through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER") if the amount less than 500 US$. When you send us by Western Union Money Transfer, you need to check with us again about address and telephone. Then we need the reference number from you so that we can get money from the local bank.