SIEM REAP BATTAM BANG TOUR
Destination: SIEM REAP BATTAM BANG TOUR
Duration: 5DAYS 4NIGHTS
Rate Per Person: USD
SIEM REAP BATTAMBONG TOUR 5DAYS 4NIGHTS
Tour Code: ACT: 011
DAY 01: Siem Reap (Meal: L/D)
Pick up from Airport by private Guide & A/C Vehicle included driver, and then transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 01Night with daily Breakfast) After check in we proceed to see ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE, it was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century in Yasodharapura, the capital of the Khmer Empire, as his state temple and eventual mausoleum. Breaking from the Shaiva tradition of previous kings, Angkor Wat was instead dedicated to Vishnu. After lunch we continue to visit TA PROHM TEMPLE (pronunciation: prasat taprohm) is the modern name of the temple at Angkor, built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries it was founded by the Khmer King Jayavarman VII as a Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university. Then proceed to see ANGKOR THOM is a well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the official state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. There are many temples inside Angkor Thom are: South Gate, Bayon, Bapuon, Elephant and Leper King Terrace. (5:30Pm to see Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill)
Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant (01 Buffet with Khmer Cultural Dance Show)
Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 02: Siem Reap to Battambong (Meal: B/L/D)
In the morning after breakfast we move to take a boat trip to see TONLE SAP LAKE is the biggest lake in South East Asia, Kampong Phluk is a commune and village in Siem Reap Province in northern-central Cambodia. It is a village built on stilts on the Tonle Sap. The name means "Harbor of the Tusks". Marvel at the beauty of the surrounding area and its inhabitants while you study the lifestyle of the local residents. Then transfer to Battambong by private A/C Vehicle. Arrival in Battambong, transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast) Free at own leisure.
Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant
Overnight In Battambong
DAY 03: Phnom Sam Pau & Banan Temple (Meal: B/L/D)
In the morning after breakfast we travel to visit Phnom Sam Peau, there are temples and three natural wells, Pkar Slar, Lo Khuon and Ak So Pheak. After Lunch at local restaurant we go to visit the hilltop temple of Banan temple which has a green valley where the tourists can get to see Ku Teuk and two other natural wells. Then we have Dinner at local restaurant and return back to hotel.
Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant
Overnight In Battambong
DAY 04: Battambong – Siem Reap (Meal: B/L/D)
In the morning after breakfast we travel to Bamboo Train Ride (Cambodia call this train “Norry”) is one of the World all-time unique rail journeys, after lunch at local restaurant then transfer for taking Private A/C Vehicle from Battambong to Siem Reap, Arrival in Battambong, transfer to check in (Twin/Double Sharing Room for 01 Night with daily Breakfast) Free at own leisure.
DAY 05: Siem Reap – Departure (Meal: B)
In the morning after breakfast and free at your own activities until transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure flight. End of services! Good lucks!
- Accommodation for 04 Nights with Breakfast (Twin/Double Sharing Room)
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation A/C Vehicle for Tour & all airport transfers as mentions
- Private A/C Vehicle Siem Reap – Battambong- Siem Reap
- Angkor Fee for 01 Day Pass to visit tourism site
- Entrance Fee Phnom Sam Pau, Banan and Ticket Bamboo Train
- Tour for a Boat Trip at Kampong Phluk in Siem Reap
- Meal: 08 Times in the program (01 Buffet Dinner with Khmer Cultural Dance Show)
- Cool mineral water and fresh tissues during the tour
- All airfares and airport taxes
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours & Personal expenses
- Cambodia visa fee upon arrival
- Hotel early check-in / late check-out
- All programs are NOT prepared in the Itinerary
- Laundry, Shopping, Tips & gratuities…etc
- Christmas Gala dinner & New Year Eve
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned
All reservation must be booked through "Angkor Charming Travel". The reconfirmation must be sent to us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
All reservation will be confirmed by our return E-mail. In case immediate reconfirmation is not possible, we will inform the booking status.
- All our rates are quoted in US Dollars. The price is subject to change without prior notices, so please check with us again to get special rate for Promotion upon your request. (All payment by Credit card, will added 2% extra for the bank charge).
- Tour Package based on Twin Sharing Room, so it will cost extra for client who want to stay in Single Room (Single Supplement).
- We arrange English Speaking Tour Guides according to your request, if you requested as: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, German Speaking Guide, we will charge extra because the rates of these tour guides are higher than English or Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Children 12 years old are considered as the adult so the rate for of children 12 years old or more is the same rate as the adult.
CHILDREN: For children from 03 to 11 years old, the following policy about the rate as below:
- Child in Extra Bed or Twin Sharing, we offer 15% discount
- Child with NO BED (sharing bed with parents), we offer 30% discount
- For infants less than 03 years old sharing beds with parents: no extra bed, no Entrance fee, no Meals, no flight tickets, and all services free, we offer free of charge.
The hotels, tour guide and transportation are very strict about cancellation policy; they always charge us for penalty if we cancel them late after our reconfirmation. So for any cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged as below:
FIT clients (From 01Pax to 09Pax):
- Cancellation 31 days’ prior arrival will be no charge
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days’ prior arrival 25% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days’ prior arrival 35% charge
- Cancellation 09 to 06 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 06 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
GIT clients (From 10Pax or more):
- Cancellation 45 days’ prior arrival will be NO charge
- Cancellation 44 to 30 days’ prior arrival 20% charge
- Cancellation 29 to 15 days’ prior arrival 30% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 08 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 08 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
There will be additional charges for amendment according to the policy of the hotel, airline, tour guide and transportation; we will inform you after your amendment.
PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENTS:
NOTE: The rate of some hotels in Cambodia is higher in the Peak Tourists’ season from 24th December till 05th January and it will also cost extra for compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year's Eve. These extra charges will be added to our contract rate to you when your booking is confirmed.
"Angkor Charming Travel” acts only as an agent for hotels, tour guide, and transportation companies. We would recommend you to buy travel insurance by yourself. We are NOT responsible as below:
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by passengers and customers.
- We are not responsible additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural and other disasters, political actions, unrests, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers and customers.
We will require 30% of prepayment upon reconfirmation. The deposit must be sent to bank account of Angkor Charming Travel (all sending fee will be made by your own side). The balance of payment must be paid at least 15days prior arrival in USD cash, if you pay by Credit Card, it will be 2% extra for than bank charge. (You also can send us through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER") if the amount less than 500 US$. When you send us by Western Union Money Transfer, you need to check with us again about address and telephone. Then we need the reference number from you so that we can get money from the local bank.