HANOI - HALONG BAY - HANOI TOUR
Destination: HANOI - HALONG BAY - HANOI
Duration: 3DAYS 2NIGHTS
Rate Per Person: USD
HANOI - HALONG BAY - HANOI TOUR
DAY01: Hanoi-Arrival (Meal: D)
Arrival Meet on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. And see City tour (if time permits): Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam's first university, Fine Art Museum and Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple and the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Dinner at local restaurant. Evening: Water puppet show, the unique Vietnamese traditional art. Overnight in Ha Noi
DAY02: Hanoi - Ha Long (Meal: B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. : Drive to Halong, 180 km east of Hanoi.Discover Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. "Dragon descending to the sea" as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 3,000 limestone islets rising from the clear emerald water, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. A 4-hour boat trip will visit one grotto, then continue to explore more of these wonders of creation. Seafood lunch on board. P.M: Drive back to Hanoi. Overnight in Ha Noi
DAY03: Hanoi – Departure (Meal: B)
Breakfast at hotel and Free at own leisure until transfer to the airport for international departure flight. End of Service! Good Luck!
- Accommodation for 02 Nights with Breakfast (Twin/Double Sharing Room)
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Meal: 03 Times in the program as mentioned
- Transportation A/C Vehicle for Tour & all airport transfers as mentions
- All entrance fees during the tour
- Cool mineral water and fresh tissues during the tour
- All airfares and airport taxes
- Visa & visa arrangements
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours & Personal expenses
- Hotel early check-in / late check-out
- All programs are NOT prepared in the Itinerary
- Laundry, Shopping, Tips & gratuities…etc
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned
All reservation must be booked through "Angkor Charming Travel". The reconfirmation must be sent to us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
All reservation will be confirmed by our return E-mail. In case immediate reconfirmation is not possible, we will inform the booking status.
- All our rates are quoted in US Dollars. The price is subject to change without prior notices, so please check with us again to get special rate for Promotion upon your request. (All payment by Credit card, will added 2% extra for the bank charge).
- Tour Package based on Twin Sharing Room, so it will cost extra for client who want to stay in Single Room (Single Supplement).
- We arrange English Speaking Tour Guides according to your request, if you requested as: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, German Speaking Guide, we will charge extra because the rates of these tour guides are higher than English or Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Children 12 years old are considered as the adult so the rate for of children 12 years old or more is the same rate as the adult.
CHILDREN: For children from 03 to 11 years old, the following policy about the rate as below:
- Child in Extra Bed or Twin Sharing, we offer 15% discount
- Child with NO BED (sharing bed with parents), we offer 30% discount
- For infants less than 03 years old sharing beds with parents: no extra bed, no Entrance fee, no Meals, no flight tickets, and all services free, we offer free of charge.
The hotels, tour guide and transportation are very strict about cancellation policy; they always charge us for penalty if we cancel them late after our reconfirmation. So for any cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged as below:
FIT clients (From 01Pax to 09Pax):
- Cancellation 31 days’ prior arrival will be no charge
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days’ prior arrival 25% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days’ prior arrival 35% charge
- Cancellation 09 to 06 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 06 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
GIT clients (From 10Pax or more):
- Cancellation 45 days’ prior arrival will be NO charge
- Cancellation 44 to 30 days’ prior arrival 20% charge
- Cancellation 29 to 15 days’ prior arrival 30% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 08 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 08 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
There will be additional charges for amendment according to the policy of the hotel, airline, tour guide and transportation; we will inform you after your amendment.
PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENTS:
NOTE: The rate of some hotels in Cambodia is higher in the Peak Tourists’ season from 24th December till 05th January and it will also cost extra for compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year's Eve. These extra charges will be added to our contract rate to you when your booking is confirmed.
"Angkor Charming Travel” acts only as an agent for hotels, tour guide, and transportation companies. We would recommend you to buy travel insurance by yourself. We are NOT responsible as below:
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by passengers and customers.
- We are not responsible additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural and other disasters, political actions, unrests, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers and customers.
We will require 30% of prepayment upon reconfirmation. The deposit must be sent to bank account of Angkor Charming Travel (all sending fee will be made by your own side). The balance of payment must be paid at least 15days prior arrival in USD cash, if you pay by Credit Card, it will be 2% extra for than bank charge. (You also can send us through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER") if the amount less than 500 US$. When you send us by Western Union Money Transfer, you need to check with us again about address and telephone. Then we need the reference number from you so that we can get money from the local bank.