YANGON – BAGO – THANLYIN – YANGON
Destination: YANGON – BAGO – THANLYIN – YANGON
Duration: 4DAYS 3NIGHTS
Rate Per Person: USD
YANGON – BAGO – THANLYIN – YANGON
DAY1: Arrival Yangon
Upon arrival, you'll greet by your guide who will accompany and transfer you to your hotel. Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes it one of the most fascinating cities in Southeast Asia. (Early check-in subjected to room availability) This afternoon, we'll take a tour around the city center which is filled various historical and colonial buildings partly by car or partly on foot. We’ll first visit to Sule Pagoda which is a 2200-year-old temple surrounded by government buildings and commercial shop. Then, you'll pass along the way to Mahabandoola Park where Independent Monument exists. Continue your tour by passing City Hall, a little India and a little china. We'll visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, one of Myanmar's more beautiful reclining buddhas which is topped by a crown encrusted with diamonds and other precious stones. The feet of the statue carved with traditional symbols and often many locals gathering to pay homage and pray.
From Here, end your day at Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the wonders of the world. It was built 2500 years ago and enshrined with hair relics of Buddha and a place where to meet devoted Buddhists meditating and praying. Enjoy breathtaking views of the golden stupa from this vantage point. Overnight in Yangon
DAY2: Yangon – Bago – Yangon (Meal: B)
After breakfast, drive to Bago, also known as Pegu, was the capital of the Mon Kingdom in the 15th century and is a town steeped in legend. On the way, we’ll stop in Htaukkyan township to visit the Allied War Cemetery. This beautifully-landscaped, peaceful area is the final resting place for more than 27,000 Allied Soldiers who perished during the World War II campaign in Myanmar. The sites in Bago are spread out around the town and we will spend time exploring with our guide, learning about the history and myths of the city. Stops include the 55-metre long reclining Shwethalyaung Buddha, the four seated Buddhas at Kyaikpun and the old palace of Kambozathadi. The Mon-style Shwemawdaw Pagoda is the most outstanding religious monument in Bago. This golden temple stands at 114 metres tall, higher than Yangon’s Shwedagon Pagoda, and can be seen from around 10 kilometres outside of the city. While in Bago we also take time to visit the city’s local sites, including the town market and a Mon neighborhood where the locals once produced woven textiles. From Bago we return back to Yangon. Overnight in Yangon.
DAY3: Yangon – Thanlyin – Yangon (Meal: B)
Today your guide will pick you up at your hotel and escape from the glamour and noise of Yangon to the small, rural town of Thanlyin and Kyauktan, just across the river from Yangon. Thanlyin is a relaxing place, with shaded streets and a busy market to stroll through, but there is little of the ancient city to be seen. Our first stop is at Kyaik-khauk Pagoda which is a scale-down Shwedagon with stupendous views from its hilltop location. Next, we'll visit Thanlyin's market where you can see local vendors and lives of rural Burmese people. Afterwards, we'll continue our visit to the remains of the Portuguese-build church, which was constructed in 1750. Continue our way to southeast of Thanlyin to visit Yele Pagoda which is a sparkling floating temple adrift on a river. Catch one of the local ferry boats to reach the islet. If you wish, you can feed the massive catfish splashing about at the temple complex's edge. After exploring the Yele Pagoda, we'll return back to Yangon and head to your hotel where remainder of the day is your leisure. Overnight in Yangon
DAY4: Yangon International Departure (Meal: B)
After breakfast, visit Bogyoke Market, formerly known as Scott’s Market, where you can browse through the wide selection of Myanmar handicrafts and other goods (Note: closed on Mondays and public holidays). Depending on your flight time, you will transfer to Yangon International airport for your departure flight.
- Accommodation for 03 Nights with daily Breakfast (Twin/Double Shared Room)
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation A/C Vehicle for Tour & all airport transfers as dedicated
- Local ferry boat at Thanlyin
- Entrance fees for visiting places in the program
- Services mentioned in the program
- Cool mineral water and fresh tissues during the tour
- Meal: Lunch & Dinner
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- All airfares and airport taxes
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours
- Hotel early check-in / late check-out
- All programs are NOT prepared in the Itinerary
- Laundry, Shopping, Tips & gratuities…etc
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned
- Supplement cost for Christmas and New Year Eve Dinners
- Laos Visa stamping fee on arrival $30/pax & Personal expenses
All reservation must be booked through "Angkor Charming Travel". The reconfirmation must be sent to us by E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
All reservation will be confirmed by our return E-mail. In case immediate reconfirmation is not possible, we will inform the booking status.
- All our rates are quoted in US Dollars. The price is subject to change without prior notices, so please check with us again to get special rate for Promotion upon your request. (All payment by Credit card, will added 2% extra for the bank charge).
- Tour Package based on Twin Sharing Room, so it will cost extra for client who want to stay in Single Room (Single Supplement).
- We arrange English Speaking Tour Guides according to your request, if you requested as: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, German Speaking Guide, we will charge extra because the rates of these tour guides are higher than English or Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Children 12 years old are considered as the adult so the rate for of children 12 years old or more is the same rate as the adult.
CHILDREN: For children from 03 to 11 years old, the following policy about the rate as below:
- Child in Extra Bed or Twin Sharing, we offer 15% discount
- Child with NO BED (sharing bed with parents), we offer 30% discount
- For infants less than 03 years old sharing beds with parents: no extra bed, no Entrance fee, no Meals, no flight tickets, and all services free, we offer free of charge.
The hotels, tour guide and transportation are very strict about cancellation policy; they always charge us for penalty if we cancel them late after our reconfirmation. So for any cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged as below:
FIT clients (From 01Pax to 09Pax):
- Cancellation 31 days’ prior arrival will be no charge
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days’ prior arrival 25% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days’ prior arrival 35% charge
- Cancellation 09 to 06 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 06 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
GIT clients (From 10Pax or more):
- Cancellation 45 days’ prior arrival will be NO charge
- Cancellation 44 to 30 days’ prior arrival 20% charge
- Cancellation 29 to 15 days’ prior arrival 30% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 08 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 08 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
There will be additional charges for amendment according to the policy of the hotel, airline, tour guide and transportation; we will inform you after your amendment.
PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENTS:
NOTE: The rate of some hotels in Cambodia is higher in the Peak Tourists’ season from 24th December till 05th January and it will also cost extra for compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year's Eve. These extra charges will be added to our contract rate to you when your booking is confirmed.
"Angkor Charming Travel” acts only as an agent for hotels, tour guide, and transportation companies. We would recommend you to buy travel insurance by yourself. We are NOT responsible as below:
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by passengers and customers.
- We are not responsible additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural and other disasters, political actions, unrests, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers and customers.
We will require 30% of prepayment upon reconfirmation. The deposit must be sent to bank account of Angkor Charming Travel (all sending fee will be made by your own side). The balance of payment must be paid at least 15days prior arrival in USD cash, if you pay by Credit Card, it will be 2% extra for than bank charge. (You also can send us through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER") if the amount less than 500 US$. When you send us by Western Union Money Transfer, you need to check with us again about address and telephone. Then we need the reference number from you so that we can get money from the local bank.