YANGON – BAGAN – INLE – YANGON
Destination: YANGON – BAGAN – INLE – YANGON
Duration: 5DAYS 4NIGHTS
Rate Per Person: USD
YANGON – BAGAN – INLE – YANGON
Day 1 Yangon Arrival
Arrival at Yangon Airport in the evening, welcomed by your tour guide and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Yangon
DAY2: Yangon – Bagan by flight (Meal: B)
Enjoy your Breakfast at hotel. This morning, transfer to Yangon Airport and domestic flight from Yangon to Bagan. Arrive at Bagan Airport and start your fullday Bagan sight with a visit to the colorful NYAUNG OO MARKET. Then visit to the SHWEZIGON pagoda and its magnificent golden stupa, Wetkyi-in GUBYAUKGYI, a cave temple with exquisite jetakas murals paintings and the elegant HTILOMINLO temple noted for its fine plaster carvings and glazed sandstone decorations. Check into your hotel. In the afternoon, visit to ANANDA, an architectural masterpiece of the early - style temple with four impressive standing Buddha images, ANANDA OKKYAUNG, one of the few surviving brick monestries from the early Bagan period and THATBYINNYU the highest temple in Bagan rising to 81 meters. End the day at BUPAYA Pagoda to watch the sunset over the famous Ayeyarwaddy River. Overnight in Bagan
DAY3: Bagan – Heho – Inle by flight (Meal: B)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. This morning transfer to Bagan Airport and domestic flight from Bagan to Heho. Arrive at Heho Airport and drive to Nyaungshwe on the edge of Inle Lake. On the way to Nyaung Shwe Jetty visit SHWEYANPYAY MONASTERY. Arrive Nyaung Shwe Jetty and board your own local boat to take you to your hotel. In the afternoon enjoy your boat trip. INLE LAKE, well known for its unique leg rowers and scenic beauty with wonderful floating Gardens. Visit PHAUNG DAW OO Pagoda, the holiest religious site in southern Shan State and housing five sacred and almost shapeless Buddha images. See traditional handicrafts - SILK WEAVING FACTORY in Inphawkhon Village and Knife Making by BLACK-SMITH in Phekhon Village. Then visit to NGA PHE CHAUNG MONASTERY, better known as "Jumping Cat Monastery", a beautiful old teak wood building. Overnight in Inle
DAY4: Inle – Heho – Yangon by flight (Meal: B)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. This morning, leave your hotel by boat to Nyaung Shwe Jetty and drive to Heho Airport. Fly back to Yangon. Transfer to Hotel. Leisure at Hotel or have sightseeing by own arrangement. Overnight in Yangon
DAY5: Yangon Departure (Meal: B)
Enjoy your breakfast and till transfer to Yangon International Airport for the way back home. End of Service! Good Luck!
- Luggage handling
- Accommodation for 02 Nights with daily Breakfast (Twin/Double Shared Room)
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation A/C Vehicle for Tour & all airport transfers as dedicated
- Boat trip as specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees for visiting places in the program
- Services mentioned in the program
- Cool mineral water and fresh tissues during the tour
- Meal: Lunch & Dinner
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- All airfares and airport taxes
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours
- Hotel early check-in / late check-out
- All programs are NOT prepared in the Itinerary
- Laundry, Shopping, Tips & gratuities…etc
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned
- Supplement cost for Christmas and New Year Eve Dinners
- Myanmar Visa stamping fee on arrival $30/pax & Personal expenses
All reservation must be booked through "Angkor Charming Travel". The reconfirmation must be sent to us by E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
All reservation will be confirmed by our return E-mail. In case immediate reconfirmation is not possible, we will inform the booking status.
- All our rates are quoted in US Dollars. The price is subject to change without prior notices, so please check with us again to get special rate for Promotion upon your request. (All payment by Credit card, will added 2% extra for the bank charge).
- Tour Package based on Twin Sharing Room, so it will cost extra for client who want to stay in Single Room (Single Supplement).
- We arrange English Speaking Tour Guides according to your request, if you requested as: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, German Speaking Guide, we will charge extra because the rates of these tour guides are higher than English or Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Children 12 years old are considered as the adult so the rate for of children 12 years old or more is the same rate as the adult.
CHILDREN: For children from 03 to 11 years old, the following policy about the rate as below:
- Child in Extra Bed or Twin Sharing, we offer 15% discount
- Child with NO BED (sharing bed with parents), we offer 30% discount
- For infants less than 03 years old sharing beds with parents: no extra bed, no Entrance fee, no Meals, no flight tickets, and all services free, we offer free of charge.
The hotels, tour guide and transportation are very strict about cancellation policy; they always charge us for penalty if we cancel them late after our reconfirmation. So for any cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged as below:
FIT clients (From 01Pax to 09Pax):
- Cancellation 31 days’ prior arrival will be no charge
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days’ prior arrival 25% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days’ prior arrival 35% charge
- Cancellation 09 to 06 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 06 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
GIT clients (From 10Pax or more):
- Cancellation 45 days’ prior arrival will be NO charge
- Cancellation 44 to 30 days’ prior arrival 20% charge
- Cancellation 29 to 15 days’ prior arrival 30% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 08 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 08 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
There will be additional charges for amendment according to the policy of the hotel, airline, tour guide and transportation; we will inform you after your amendment.
PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENTS:
NOTE: The rate of some hotels in Cambodia is higher in the Peak Tourists’ season from 24th December till 05th January and it will also cost extra for compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year's Eve. These extra charges will be added to our contract rate to you when your booking is confirmed.
"Angkor Charming Travel” acts only as an agent for hotels, tour guide, and transportation companies. We would recommend you to buy travel insurance by yourself. We are NOT responsible as below:
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by passengers and customers.
- We are not responsible additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural and other disasters, political actions, unrests, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers and customers.
We will require 30% of prepayment upon reconfirmation. The deposit must be sent to bank account of Angkor Charming Travel (all sending fee will be made by your own side). The balance of payment must be paid at least 15days prior arrival in USD cash, if you pay by Credit Card, it will be 2% extra for than bank charge. (You also can send us through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER") if the amount less than 500 US$. When you send us by Western Union Money Transfer, you need to check with us again about address and telephone. Then we need the reference number from you so that we can get money from the local bank.