VIENTIAN - LUONG PRABANG - VIENTIAN
Destination: Vientian - Luong Prabang - Vientian
Duration: 5DAYS 4NIGHTS
Rate Per Person: USD
LAOS TOUR 5DAYS 4NIGHTS
Vientian - Luong Prabang - Vientian
DAY1: Arrival Vientian (Meal: L/D)
On arrival at the Vientiane Capital, you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a charming and fascinating capital, with an interesting mix of Lao, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, and American influences. After a short rest, we start visiting the major sights of the capital; including the Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. Enroute to Lao’s national precious heritage, the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, you will have the opportunity to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph. Lunch & Dinner base on local rest & Overnight in Vientiane.
DAY2: Vientian- Vang Vieng via Nam Ngum Lake (Meal: B/L/D)
After breakfast, we head out of the city. We make our way to Nam Ngum, a huge reservoir created by damming the Nam Ngum River, stopping over at Ban Keun, which is famous for it’s salt extraction plant and a village of local Lao rice wine whisky distillation. On arrival at the lake, we embark on a long tail boat visiting fisherman villages in varied islets. We visit some beautiful islets and take a short walk to explore the lifestyle of the local fish men. After that we drive to Vang Vieng and stop for visit Ban Houymor for visiting dry fish market and we’ll arrive in Vang Vieng late afternoon. Lunch & Dinner base on local rest & Overnight in Vang Vieng
DAY3: Vang Vieng half day tour - Luong Prabang (Meal: B/L/D)
As part of our half day tour of Vang Vieng, we explore the famous caves of Tham Jang, which was once used by the local people as a hideout from Chinese invaders. We also cross the river to Ban Huai Ngai, a very pleasant village where we can explore the different lifestyles of the locals. Following lunch we head north to Luang Prabang. On arrival We then ascent up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a beautiful sunset view of the city and the Mekong River. From there, we explore the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by the local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. Lunch & Dinner base on local rest & Overnight in Luong Prabang
DAY4: Luong Prabang- Pak Ou cave - Khuang Si water fall- Vientian (by flight) (Meal: B/L/D)
After breakfast, we enjoy a short-guided tour seeing The National Museum (close Tuesday) at the former Royal Palace, which displays a lovely collection of the artefacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through the last sovereign and the city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture. We then board a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives us a panaromic view of the tranquil countryside as well as an interesting visit to the mysterious of Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims. Along the way, we stop at the small village of Ban Xanghai, where the local rice wine is distilled. We return to Luang Prabang in the afternoon. And we continue our excursion toward Khouangsi Waterfall, en route, we visit local villages of Lao ethnic minority groups at Ban Ouay, Hmong Village, Ban Ou, Laoloum Village and Ban Thapene, Khmu Village, then drive to the beautiful Khouangsi Waterfall where you can splash around in the turquoise pools or walk along the forest trails. The Khouangsi Waterfall setting really illustrates paradise. We return to Luang Prabang for catch flight back to Vientiane
DAY5: Vientain Departure (Meal: B)
Meals: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch & Dinner base on local rest
After breakfast, we visit the Morning Market and the hand weaving village of Ban Nong Bouathong (if time permits). The tour ends after your transfer to airport for departure
- Accommodation for 04 Nights with daily Breakfast (Twin Shared Room)
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation A/C Vehicle for Tour & all airport transfers as dedicated
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Gov’t tax and service charge & Luggage handling
- Meal: 08 Times in dedicated as mentioned
- Cool mineral water and fresh tissues during the tour
- Visa stamping fee on arrival US$30.00/pax
- Int’l airport departure tax US$10.00/pax
- Domestic airport tax US$ 1.00/pax
- All airfares and airport taxes
- Visa & visa arrangements
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours & Personal expenses
- Hotel early check-in / late check-out
- All programs are NOT prepared in the Itinerary
- Laundry, Shopping, Tips & gratuities…etc
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned
All reservation must be booked through "Angkor Charming Travel". The reconfirmation must be sent to us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
All reservation will be confirmed by our return E-mail. In case immediate reconfirmation is not possible, we will inform the booking status.
- All our rates are quoted in US Dollars. The price is subject to change without prior notices, so please check with us again to get special rate for Promotion upon your request. (All payment by Credit card, will added 2% extra for the bank charge).
- Tour Package based on Twin Sharing Room, so it will cost extra for client who want to stay in Single Room (Single Supplement).
- We arrange English Speaking Tour Guides according to your request, if you requested as: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, German Speaking Guide, we will charge extra because the rates of these tour guides are higher than English or Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Children 12 years old are considered as the adult so the rate for of children 12 years old or more is the same rate as the adult.
CHILDREN: For children from 03 to 11 years old, the following policy about the rate as below:
- Child in Extra Bed or Twin Sharing, we offer 15% discount
- Child with NO BED (sharing bed with parents), we offer 30% discount
- For infants less than 03 years old sharing beds with parents: no extra bed, no Entrance fee, no Meals, no flight tickets, and all services free, we offer free of charge.
The hotels, tour guide and transportation are very strict about cancellation policy; they always charge us for penalty if we cancel them late after our reconfirmation. So for any cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged as below:
FIT clients (From 01Pax to 09Pax):
- Cancellation 31 days’ prior arrival will be no charge
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days’ prior arrival 25% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days’ prior arrival 35% charge
- Cancellation 09 to 06 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 06 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
GIT clients (From 10Pax or more):
- Cancellation 45 days’ prior arrival will be NO charge
- Cancellation 44 to 30 days’ prior arrival 20% charge
- Cancellation 29 to 15 days’ prior arrival 30% charge
- Cancellation 14 to 08 days’ prior arrival 60% charge
- Cancellation less than 08 days’ prior arrival or no show will be 100% charge
There will be additional charges for amendment according to the policy of the hotel, airline, tour guide and transportation; we will inform you after your amendment.
PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENTS:
NOTE: The rate of some hotels in Cambodia is higher in the Peak Tourists’ season from 24th December till 05th January and it will also cost extra for compulsory Gala Dinners on Christmas and New Year's Eve. These extra charges will be added to our contract rate to you when your booking is confirmed.
"Angkor Charming Travel” acts only as an agent for hotels, tour guide, and transportation companies. We would recommend you to buy travel insurance by yourself. We are NOT responsible as below:
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by passengers and customers.
- We are not responsible additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural and other disasters, political actions, unrests, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers and customers.
We will require 30% of prepayment upon reconfirmation. The deposit must be sent to bank account of Angkor Charming Travel (all sending fee will be made by your own side). The balance of payment must be paid at least 15days prior arrival in USD cash, if you pay by Credit Card, it will be 2% extra for than bank charge. (You also can send us through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER") if the amount less than 500 US$. When you send us by Western Union Money Transfer, you need to check with us again about address and telephone. Then we need the reference number from you so that we can get money from the local bank.